You can "work from anywhere" in this position.
You can live in any city in the state and qualify for this position.
This is a " Running Dedicated lanes" Truck Driver position. Many schedules to choose from.
Drivers will run the same lanes every week. Drivers will run to the same facilities every week.
Dedicated lanes will have drivers spending some overnights thru the week. This is not home every night currently. We do have home every night positions, but the fill up fast, and are open and closed daily. If you are searching for a "local only" truck driving position, all you need to do is apply, and we will let you know of those openings during your interview. Dedicated positions are home between loads and off two days. How many nights your at home between loads, will depend on the lanes that you choose to run. Apply to find out more details on how this works.
Drivers will be home between loads and off weekends. You can also choose to have your two days off whenever you choose. We have many schedules to choose from. So we can customize a schedule to fit your needs. Some local truck driving positions (home every day/night) are available, but the go fast. So if you are wanting a local position, you need to apply right away. (NOTE, these positions are limited. They fill fast. But Dedicated drives can get home some nights thru the week and off two days of your choosing. Most drivers choose weekends.)
We let you choose your own schedule! We can customize a schedule for you. You can take your two days off on any days that you choose. As long as they are in a row.
If you prefer to be on a "OTR" type schedule, we offer 15 days on with 4 days off. So every 15 days you can take off 4 days. We do not run "OTR" so to speak. We run the same lanes all the time. But if you prefer that type of schedule, we can customize a schedule for you. We can offer drivers this type of schedule, but we do not run OTR. We run the same lanes every week, but can customize a schedule for a driver who prefers extended work schedules, and prefers to have more than 2 days off in a row. many schedule options and we will go over your needs during your interview.
Drivers will qualify for a sign on bonus from $1000 and up to $6,000. (Apply to find out more details.)
Drivers will make $1,000 to $1,500 per week depending on your experience level. We also have various performance bonuses for employees who "go the extra mile!"
Average miles for dedicated lane drivers is 2700 to 2800 per week. But there are as many miles you want! Local drivers get paid hourly.
All freight is "Dry Van" freight and mostly drop and hook. We do not touch freight!
TRUCKS AND EQUIPMENT:
Trucks are assigned, you can take them home, and we offer late model equipment. Trucks are well maintained every 20,000 miles!
Trailers are late model and well maintained at each yard/facility.
We offer a full benefits package which includes to much to list here. But here are a FEW of the benefits we offer:
Medical, Dental, Prescription, Short/Long term disability, life, rider policy, performance bonuses, longevity bonuses, loyalty bonuses, driver referral bonuses, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, safety bonuses, and MANY MANY MORE!
REQUIREMENTS FOR DRIVER APPLICANTS:
1. Must be willing to start within 30 days of job offer. (30 days from interview and offer) We will give you plenty of time to give notice at your current employer, if currently employed. But we cannot hold a truck for longer than 30 days. We just cannot let a truck sit for that long
2. Must have a valid Class A CDL. (No endorsements required!)
3. Must have 6 months of "Tractor-Trailer" experience in the last 2 years, with "like" equipment. (Van, Reefer, Flat Bed, Tanker, ETC. Must be tractor-trailer combination. Strait truck "Class B vehicles" will not count towards the 6 months.)
4. No more than 3 speeding tickets in the last 3 years.
5. Must have stable work history. No more than 8 jobs in the last 10 years.
6. No felony convictions in the last 5 years. (must be over 5 years old)
7. No DWI, DUI, OWI, or like convictions in last 5 years. (must be over 5 years old)
8. No reckless or careless driving convictions in the last 3 years. (must be over 3 years old)
9. Must be able to pass a drug test.
10. Must be able to pass a DOT physical.
(We will consider drivers who do not meet these requirements for other truck driver positions. But you must meet these requirements, for this opening.)
HOW TO APPLY:
Truck driver applicants who qualify and wish to be interviewed need to fill out our online application at /application.html
Find your next career with us! This is not a "job," this is your new "CAREER!" Drivers retire with us! Our turnover almost doesn't exist!
Apply online today at: /application.html